Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hanuba!

a.  don't force me to give reasons..i have none..don't give me that silly look, dabbing me with scrutiny, you don't run my life and I don't either...so better yet, let's mind our own lives..and, one thing more... never ask why..
 
b.
1.  I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I fall in.  I am lost... I am hopeless. It isn't my fault. It takes forever to find a way out.
2.  I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I don't see it. I fall in again. I can't believe I'm in the same place. But it isn't my fault. It still takes a long time to get out.
3.  I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I see it is there.  I still fall in.... it's a habit. My eyes are open, I know where I am. It IS my fault. I get out immediately.
4. I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I walk around it.
5. I walk down another street.

c.  fancy gifts won't do...flowers and chocolates are over used..words--empty..argh! Jst call me..that'll do..ü

Ano ba...masyado namang madrama si K.O.B.

No comments: