Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Drifting Away

I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in so long. I feel I've been lost. No bearings, no compass. I kept crashing into things, a little crazy, I guess. I've never been lost before. You were my true north. I could always steer for home when you were my home. Forgive me for being so angry when you left. I still think some mistakes been made and I'm waiting for God to take it back. But I'm doing better now. The work helps me. Most of all, you help me. You came into my dream last night with that smile of yours that always held me like a lover, rocked me like a child. All I remember from the dream is a feeling of peace. I woke up with that feeling and tried to keep it alive as long as I could. I'm writing to tell you that I'm on a journey toward that peace. And to tell you I'm sorry about so many things. I'm sorry I didn't take better care of you so that you never spent one minute being cold or scared or sick. I'm sorry I ever fought with you. I'm sorry I didn't apologize more. I was too proud. I'm sorry I didn't bring you more compliments on everything you wore and every way you fixed your hair. I'm sorry I didn't hold on to you with so much strength that even God couldn't pull you away...

A friend of mine sent this to me a long time ago. I know where he'd get this(from Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks). But still...

Aaawwww...

Did you know?

The oldest message in a bottle spent 92 years 229 days at sea. A bottom drift bottle, numbered 423B, was released at 60º 50'N 00º 38'W on 25 April 1914 and recovered by fisherman, Mark Anderson of Bixter, Shetland, UK, at 60º 50'N 00º 37'W on December 10, 2006.

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

流量王全球網路行銷

關鍵字廣告、網頁設計、廣告軟體設計,客製化軟體開發

http://www.yahoo899.com/

aktop1 said...

การใช้ aktop1 ในการวิเคราะห์และปรับปรุงกระบวนการผลิต pg slot การรับประกันสินค้าเป็นเรื่องที่สำคัญในการสร้างความเชื่อมั่นให้กับลูกค้าที่ซื้อสินค้าของอะแคทอป 1 ซึ่งอะแคทอป 1 จะยอมรับการรับประกันได้โดยมีขั้นตอน